GRIVA is offering a basic course on Photoshop Elements. If you are knowledgeable and use Elements with ease, this is not the course for you. What will be covered are:
- scanning at a proper resolution for the image you want to produce
- proper storage of images
- correcting an image for color tone, brightness/contrast, and sharpness
- eliminating deterioration defects, such as folds, creases, spots and missing portions
- moving people or objects from one photo to another
- resizing images to desired size without losing resolution.
The class will meet on two consecutive Saturdays for two hours each day and is open to the first 16 people who sign up.
REQUIREMENTS: your own laptop downloaded with Photoshop Elements, any version
WHEN: Saturday, July 25 and August 1, 2015
TIME: 10 AM to noon
WHERE: The Brandermill Church, 4500 Millridge Parkway, Midlothian, VA 23112 (neighborhood adjacent to Clover Hill High School where the GRIVA fall conference has been held the last several years)